Poet's Tree #2

Some more poetry to bombard people with - slight variation here, linking poems to pictures instead of having my face on the screen. This is about as technological as I get - no idea how to do the cinematic-style imagery I've seen on professional podcasts. I don't have many subscribers, but I'm interested as to which style of poetry (with or without imagery) people prefer.

Today's poems are as follows:

The White Hind also by Aonghas MacNeacail, from his collection The Avoiding and Other Poems, published 1986 by MacDonald Publishers

Endymion by Oscar Wilde, from the Collected Poems of Oscar Wilde, published 1994 by Wordsworth Poetry Library


Bluebells for Love by Patrick Kavanagh, from the anthology The Long Embrace, published 1987 by The Blackstaff Press


A Lady of Quality by Thomas Kinsella, also from The Long Embrace



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Paganism

The Children of Green Knowe #10