An experiment

At the suggestion of my friend Pól I have created a YouTube channel to record stories, poems etc. that can be used partly to promote my books and increase sales, but also hopefully to help promote our local storytelling group. Plus I do know some people who have trouble reading (being dyslexic) and have often asked if recordings can be made available. I'm not the most technologically minded person, so this is all rather new and strange to me. Being the first recording it is probably full of mistakes and flaws but, if people want more and I am in a position to record more, hopefully they will become more polished in time.

This first recording is not my own poetry, but one of my favourite Shakespeare sonnets.

Comments

  1. Shame about all the background noise, which is a bit distracting. But, you read very well, speaking clearly, and without rushing your words.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Paganism

The Children of Green Knowe #10