Anima & Animus

 A reflection for the Suffolk Jungian Circle (and anyone else who might be interested). We will be discussing Jung's idea of the contrasexual Self (the Inner Male/Female) at the end of February. I have made recordings on this topic in the past, mainly connected with seminars at work, which can be found both on this blog and on my YouTube channel should anyone be inclined to search. Some of those recordings go into greater detail about Jung's ideas on the fourfold nature of both the anima and animus. There's also one recording where I go into a little bit more detail on how the contrasexual Self is understood as working in gay men & lesbians (I didn't touch on transgender issues because I have not yet found any research on this from a specifically Jungian angle).




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Paganism

The Children of Green Knowe #10